Get IPTV Express with the best of US, European , and Canadian TV channels! Want to watch your favorite TV channels? We will help you! Never miss a football match or your favorite series. With us you will find over 12000 TV channels! Watch IPTV at the lowest prices. Nowhere you get all the world’s TV channels at IPTV Express prices.
Quality IPTV at very affordable prices:
Nowhere online can you see anyone matching our prices by getting all the world’s channels to such a performance. TV Channels from over 20 countries available on IPTV Express. We have all the channels you can imagine, be it English, Canadian, USA, Arabic, Italian or Spanish latin channels.
- No lag, No downtime: Unlike other Pirate TV services, we guarantee a 99.97% uptime. That means NO teams and NO downtime. You have our word on this.
- IPTV Express: 24/7 Technical Support & Forum: Our support is here for you every day of the week. We offer our customers 24/7 support around the clock, all days of the week, all year round, usually answers within minutes.
- Complete Privacy and Full anonymity: With the help of Bitcoins, SSL and VPN tunnels we guarantee your anonymity. No one, not even us, knows your information. Not even your visit is logged with us.
- Set Up Help: We offer our customers installation assistance via remote connection with the help of Teamviewer.
Diverse TV content on IPTV Express:
Sports, News, Entertainment, Movies, With the entire Swedish offering and over 3000+ channels you now do not miss a single favorite series, football match or any of your favorite shows! receive the world’s best channels via IPTV. Here you can see all the channels we offer via IPTV, no less than 3k TV channels from all over the world. The list is constantly updated and certainly lacks 300-400 channels. In addition to all channels, there is also a category with lots of VOD that is constantly updated with the latest movies.
Contact us for a sample account!
What is IPTV Express:
IPTV Express Is a brand new way to watch TV. You do not need an antenna, no satellite dish or any other form of equipment. All you need is an internet connection of at least 30mbit / s to get you started. You can watch IPTV through one of our superb boxes, or you can connect your SmartTV, Computer, Tablet, etc. The possibilities are endless
How well do the channels really work?
We have an uptime of 98.7%. This means that 98.7% of the time all channels work fine. Sometimes some channels can be shut down for shorter moments due to upgrades or frequency changes.
How to get in touch with us:
To get in touch with us, please email us. If there is a technical question for us where you are also a customer, we ask you to include as many facts as possible such as:
- Your order number
- Which device you drive.
- If you are running MAG / TVIP or Formulas, enter your MAC address
- Describe the error as detailed as possible and preferably with pictures.
- If there is a fault, we ask you to check first and foremost if we have a malfunction here, IF we do not ask you to troubleshoot according to this guide.
- Measured speed against Dutch server and preferably which operator you have. (This link explains how to measure against Dutch server).
Free IPTV Express Trial account:
- What rules do you have and what about the trial account?
- Only one connection per account. You may not use your account on multiple devices at the same time, even if it is the same household. You can use multiple devices as long as it is never used at the same time.
- Prohibited from sharing his account to friends, family etc
- You are responsible for ensuring that your account does not fall into the wrong hands
- Jumping too quickly between IP addresses is prohibited as this is not considered normal use
- Restoring our channels is totally prohibited
Recording one channel while watching another channel is prohibited, as you use dual bandwidth and cause exactly the same damage to us as if you had watched two devices at the same time.
Do not use VPN as most VPN IPs are already blacklisted by us due to addictions. If you choose to use VPN, you are responsible for this yourself and we cannot help you if your account is suspended due to abuse
How do I get a the m3u file list or add a MAC address?
Log in to your Dashboard, sometimes the login information may end up in spam.
When you are logged in, you will see your IPTV account.
You also see how many days it is left of the account before it expires, as well as the MAC address for MAG / TVIP units. If you want to add a MAC address for your MAG, click ADD MAC and enter it. Don’t forget that you have to put our portal into your device. How to do this can be found under instructions for TVIP or MAG.
- To download an M3u link, click on the “three points” to the right of your Dashboard.
- Then click Download.
- For SmartTV, select “m3u With Options” and select “MPEGTS”.
- For remaining devices, select “m3u With Options” under “HLS“
- If you are going to use enigma2 devices such as dreamboxes, vu solo etc, by pasting a link via Putty, select “Enigma 2 OE 2.0 Auto Script” under “HLS“
Can I try your IPTV for free?
Yes absolutely, apply for a 24 hour free iptv sample here.
Read the instructions and rules carefully before applying.
How do I pay?
You either pay via Bitcoin or you pay with Paypal or credit card. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully at checkout, you can read more about how the payment goes.
Can I undo my purchase?
An order is binding. As soon as you send your payment to buy using BTC, it is technically impossible for us to cancel a purchase.
How long does it take to process an order?
As a rule, we ship the orders as soon as we can. You can make an order quickly if you send a picture of your Swish, but that is no guarantee.
An order should not take more than 24 hours to process.
With regard to starter kits, they are usually sent the day after if we have them in stock.
Troubleshooting IPTV Express:
Nothing works anymore, what should I do?
Before you start troubleshooting this page, check out our forum if we have any malfunction.
Where can I find instructions for my device?
You can find instructions for your device here on the website under IPTV / Instructions in the menu.
I get “Loading Portal Failed” or “Portal Loading Error”.
This is because your box has no internet connection, even though you may think it has. To fix this, do this. Pull the power out of both the router and the box. Wait 15 minutes. Connect the power to the router. Wait 5 minutes. Connect the MAG box power. Now it should work. If it still does not work, check your network / internet connection. After all, it won’t work, so you may have been blocked by our firewall. Then you will hear from us.
How do I get subtitles?
Subtitles only work on Kodi, MAG254 and TVIP Sbox 410/412. These do NOT work properly on MAG256
On the TVIP box, press the magnifying glass to display the subtitle menu.
Please note that the software does not support subtitles for the Viasat channels yet.
When I press a channel it just stands and doesn’t load and connect, or I get Loading Failed when I start my box.
If you are using a VPN, you should turn it off. Otherwise, you need to optimize your router so that traffic back / forth is passed without hindrance. To fix this, you need to optimize the settings in your router.
There are some people who can experience law, chills and other when using IPTV, regardless of provider. Or that it does not work and stands and buffers / connectar. This is usually due to a faulty router, a router that is unable to distribute the packets correctly, and fragmentation of the packets. This also applies to you who cannot connect to the channel and it just stands and turns or connects.
To get the best IPTV Express experience you need
There are no instructions, as there are hundreds of different routers on the market and everyone has different ones. But the settings and the concept are the same for all brands, just find the setting in the router.
- Check your internet speed at speedtest.net Measure your speed against a server in Netherland.
- A minimum of 30 mbps is required for IPTV to work well.
- Turn off your firewall in your router.
- Change the DNS in your router to Google’s DNS which is 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Turn off Multicast in your router.
- Optimize the MTU size in the router http://www.tp-link.com/us/FAQ-190.html (Optional, not very important)
- Sometimes turning off QoS in the router can also help. If turning off QoS didn’t help, do the opposite, turn it on and put the highest priority of bandwidth to Video / Audio and not to surfing and file downloading.
- Turn off NAT in router (Do this last only if nothing else works)
If this does not work, test running the Internet cable directly to the broadband socket to make sure it is not the router that is bothering you
Does none of the above solutions work? Contact us and describe your problem and that you went through all these 7 points without results.
My channels Stop and freeze:
This is because your network is fragmenting (breaking) packets in traffic between our server and your device, which means that frames are not really connected. To fix this, you need to optimize the settings in your router. Some broadband providers (such as Bahnhof) may have major problems with these and may not always be fixed.
Can I bring my box or subscription abroad?
Yes, as long as you have a connection of at least 30 mbps then it should be fine.
How do I access the EPG links?
You do this via your Dashboard.
How do I renew my account?
Place a new order and select Renewal at checkout.